1 In stock
The 3XMag magnifying module is specially designed for compatibility with Aimpoint sights and for maximum flexibility and increased performance in the field. The 3XMag is a revolutionary tool for military personnel, law enforcement, sport shooters and hunters. When combined with Aimpoint's patented TwistMount, the 3XMag gives the user something never before possible - the ability to switch in a split second from CQB (Close Quarters Battle) to semi-sniping and vice versa. Hunters can rapidly switch from non-magnifying to magnifying while still being able to keep their Aimpoint sight on their firearm. The versatile 3XMag also can be used as a handheld magnifying glass monocular for discrete observation and identification.
The recommended mount for the 3XMag is the Aimpoint Twist Mount, which allows for quick attachment and detachment. The Aimpoint TwistMount fits any Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny Rail.
- Mountable on a rail system behind Aimpoint sights
- Extremely fast and ingenious mounting solution (Twist Mount - Picatinny)
- Can also be mounted with a regular 30 mm ring
- Provides extended range to the operator
- Combines the best of two worlds - CQB & semi-sniping
- Increases confidence, performance and flexibility
- No influence on point of impact - No need for re-zeroing the sight
- Doubles as handheld magnifying monocular
- Magnification: 3X
- Eye relief: 40-90mm @ 5° FOV and 60-65mm @ Full FOV
- Anti-reflex Optical Coating
- Arpeture: 20mm
- >60% Transmission (700-1000nm)
- >12 (lp/mrad)
-Fixed -1.0 D Dioptric Adjustment
- Sight Length: 110mm
- Sight Width: 44mm
- Sight Height: 41mm
- Sight Weight: 200g (Including Rubber Cover)
- Housing Material: High Strength Aluminum
- Finish: Matte Black
- Surface Treatment: Hard Anodized, Matte, with Protective Rubber Armor Cover
- Optical Axis Height (Sight and Mount): 30mm Over Top Surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Optical Axis Height (Sight, Mount, and Low Spacer): 39mm Over Top Surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Temperature Range: -45°C to 71°C (-49°F to 160°F)
- Temperature Range (Storage): -51°C to 71°C (-60°F to 160°F)
- Temperature Shock: Operable After Temperature Shock Between -45°C and +71°C. Four Hour Duration of Hot/Cold (-45°C/+71°C) Cycling Three Times
- Humidity: Operates Despite Humidity
- Humidity Limits: 95% Relative Humidity at 20-50°C, Cyclic
- Operates while submerged up to 1m deep.
- Shock: Operable Before and After Shock.
- Shock Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms, 2 shocks in each direction. Functional during exposure (room temperature)
- Vibration: Operates despite vibration.
- Vibration Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min
- Chemical Resistance: Withstands occasional contamination of: Hydraulic oil (FSD 8407, Tryckolja 021), Lubricating oil (FSD 8127, Motorolja 5W/30), Lubricating oil (FSD 8220, Smörjfett 220), Lubricating oil (Break Free), Fuels (FSD 8612, Diesel fuel oil), Solvents/cleaning (FSD
- Twist Mount not Included